At Swissco, our people are our most important asset. We have a team of experienced staff members who include well-trained seafarers and shore-based personnel who understand the requirements of our customers. We recruit from diverse backgrounds and across the region.
Available Job Openings
SWISSCO OFFSHORE PTE LTD
Swissco Offshore Pte Ltd is a member of mainboard listed Swissco Holdings Limited. The Group is an integrated and international marine company providing vessel chartering, ship repair, maintenance and maritime services for the oil and gas, shipping and marine infrastructure industries. Helmed by industry veterans, Swissco offers a ‘one-stop’ solution to major clients operating worldwide. Swissco owns and operates a diverse fleet of offshore support vessels, tugs and barges deployed across Southeast Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. The Group provides one of the most comprehensive offshore and marine and shipping solutions in a prompt, reliable and efficient manner.
- Assist Management to conceptualise, develop and drive strategic marketing and business development initiatives
- Establish and maintain relationship with new and existing customers
- Keep track of competitors’ activities
- Prepare tenders and contracts for vessel chartering
- Any other duties as directed by the Company
- A degree holder
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of business development experience in vessel hiring and chartering
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Is results oriented, meticulous and a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with vast experience and high potential may be considered for Senior Executive or Managerial positions.
If you are interested to join us, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you should an opportunity arise.
Thank you for your interest in our Group.